Our 100ml Alcohol Hand Rub contains 75% Isopropyl Alcohol (99.9%) and plant-based emollient.
It is made using the World Health Organisation recommended hand rub formulation.
- Use this hand rub immediately after hand washing.
- Equally effective on hands that are not visibly soiled.
- Visibly dirty hands should be washed before using the hand rub.
- Children must be supervised by an Adult when using this hand rub.
- The hand rub should be kept out of the reach of children.
- For external use only. Do not use on broken skin.
Hand hygiene, either with soap and water or with alcohol-based hand rubs, is one of the best ways to avoid getting sick and spreading infections to others. Indeed, hand hygiene is an easy, inexpensive, and effective means to prevent the spread of germs and keep everyone healthy. To use, squeeze about a teaspoon full of the alcohol hand rub into the palm of one hand and rub hands together, palm to palm, palm to back, between the fingers, around the thumb and finish around the wrists. Allow to air-dry.
Up to date advice from the National Health Service in the UK
Here is a link to our Alcohol Hand Rub Video so you will know how to use it correctly,